When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate has such a strong presence internationally. Also I provide a website just for your property for sale with the details of your listing to increase the exposure of the property on the internet.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Rapid Response - Coldwell Banker empowers our sales associates to reply to inquiries about your property quickly with our online rapid response system, which contacts the associate via cell phone. Potential buyers can view your property online and connect rapidly with your listing agent, who knows your home and its unique selling features.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. We hold open houses to entice potential buyers to visit our properties. We promote open houses online on numerous sites as well as newspapers to draw interest. Full Service - I will be there in each step of the selling of your property, and would love to assist you in your next home purchase as well.
To find out more about selling your home, click here