Wesley Chapel

Wesley Chapel is where I call home.  Wesley Chapel is located in Pasco County and is a wonderful place to live.  When we moved out to our home in 2008 it was what I would call the sticks, not so now.  We have Wiregrass Mall, a wonderful outdoor mall that has outdoor concerts during the year, fireworks around 4th of July, and The Grove has a terrific movie theater, Best Buy, PetSmart a new Chuck E. Cheese just off of I75.  Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are about a 30 minute drive, depending on traffic.  Hot Air balloons are seen often taking off in a nearby field near I75, and we have a couple of small airfields.  We love to live in Wesley Chapel and see deer and rabbits, hawks and red cardinals all the time.  Ask me, your Wesley Chapel Realtor, about homes for sale in Wesley Chapel, from short sales to bank owned homes, to new home construction and builder inventory. To receive your call would make my day :)

Search Wesley Chapel Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$199,000
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of COAST TO COAST REALTY
Listing Picture Coming Soon
$220,000
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC
Featured picture for the property T3209888
$294,450
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of D R HORTON REALTY LLC
Featured picture for the property T3209878
$279,990
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of D R HORTON REALTY LLC
Featured picture for the property T3209749
$205,000
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of PLATINUM KEY REAL ESTATE SVCS
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Nov 11, 2019 10:16:pm.

Today's Market Trends for Wesley Chapel *

$359,740

-0%

$144

-0.01%

-0.02%

October

September

-0.01%

-0.05%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable